Klarpay AG Enhances Global Payment Solutions with Local ACH Payments in 40+ Currencies
The integration of international ACH payments significantly streamlines the process for in-country transfers, providing faster clearing times and significantly lower transaction costs for both senders and recipients.
“This addition to our platform enhances the capabilities of our customers, allowing them to seamlessly process payments both internationally and domestically, ultimately driving efficiency and cost savings,” said Martynas Bieliauskas, CEO of Klarpay AG. “Our mission is to provide flexible, reliable, and cost-effective payment solutions for our clients around the globe. This expansion is a testament to that commitment.”
In an increasingly globalised world, the ability to perform secure, efficient, and low-cost transactions across borders is crucial. The new multi-country ACH capability is particularly beneficial for online companies with international operations needing to process salary payments, social media monetization platforms paying influencers, freelancers and online businesses needing to send payments internationally.
Companies In This Post
- Swoop and Sage Unveil Global Partnership to Revolutionize Business Funding and Cost-Savings Solutions Read more
- Leatherback Launches in the UK, Enabling Easier Remittance and Cross-Border Payments for Migrants and Businesses Read more
- Apron Raises $15m to Free Up Small Businesses and Accountants From The Pain of Processing Invoices Read more
- Financial Service Leaders Believe Sector Is “Digitally Fit” but Anxieties Around AI Remain, Reveals New Research Read more
- Haven Life and Nolo Partner to Empower More Americans on Their Financial Journeys Read more