Klarna launches the Money Talks card game to encourage open conversations around money
Klarna, the leading global banking, payments and shopping service, has launched the Money Talks card game to spark genuine and meaningful conversations around spending, saving and shopping to help break the stigma around money.
Informed by the Social Vulnerability Scale, which is proven to foster closeness in conversation through mutual vulnerability, Klarna’s Money Talks card game will facilitate open and honest discussions between players in a positive and fun way. Reflecting the Scale, the game comprises of three levels and a wildcard round, with each level touching on a different theme including relationships, personal habits, mindsets and financial basics.
Launched in collaboration with some of the UK’s most popular podcasters on the Acast Creator Network, including Vicky Pattison, Kate Thornton and comedy duo Will Mellor and Ralf Little, listeners will be able to hear the hosts play the game firsthand. Listeners will hear the worries and anxieties their favourite hosts have experienced and be encouraged to start their own conversations with their friends.
There will be physical copies of the game up for grabs from the Money Talks card game homepage, with winners randomly selected from a raffle.
Emily Thomas, UK Consumer PR Lead at Klarna said, “Sparking honest conversations about money is the first step in reducing the stigma and anxiety surrounding this taboo topic. At Klarna, we are dedicated to educating our users about responsible spending and encouraging financial wellness. The Money Talks card game will do just that, by having fun but also opening up honest discussions around spending, shopping and wellbeing.”
Companies In This Post
- Newfront Appoints Former Marsh Leader as US Growth Leader Read more
- Kroo: Only UK current account to offer more than 3% AER interest on balances up to £85k Read more
- Banking Transformed Podcast: Global Trends that will Disrupt Finance in 2023 Read more
- Barclays sets out its flexible banking strategy Read more
- TD Announces Exclusive Strategic Relationship With CanadaVisa to Help Support Newcomers as They Establish Their Financial Life in Canada Read more