Jumio Completes 4Stop Acquisition
Jumio, the leading provider of AI-powered end-to-end identity orchestration, eKYC and AML solutions, today announced the completion of its acquisition of 4Stop, the leading data marketplace and orchestration hub for KYB, KYC, compliance and fraud prevention.
4Stop’s hub integrates with multiple vendors giving access to more than 650 data sources across 195 countries. This technology, when combined with Jumio’s award-winning solutions, will enable organizations to manage the entire customer identity lifecycle within a single, unified platform and will allow for rapid configuration and integration through one easy and intuitive API layer. They’ll also have an integrated and comprehensive view of their entire system, ensuring superior monitoring and risk management.
“Jumio is once again disrupting the entire identity industry and redefining what modern organizations need in order to provide complete customer lifecycle management,” said Robert Prigge, Jumio CEO. “We are thrilled to complete this acquisition and welcome 4Stop to the Jumio family.”
- ITN Business and FINTECH Circle produce news-style programme exploring the role of fintech in society Read more
- Yapily and Certua team up to simplify life insurance with open banking Read more
- ClearBank Selects ThetaRay AI Monitoring Tech to Accelerate Business Growth Read more
- Mastercard brings The Belle Block™ to Latin America and Caribbean to educate and empower women in Web3 and crypto Read more
- Gen Z’s Message to Merchants: Meet Us in the Metaverse – New FIS Data Shows Young Consumers Drive Demand for Innovation Read more