ITN Business and FINTECH Circle produce news-style programme exploring the role of fintech in society
With our everyday lives becoming more reliant on Financial Technology, FINTECH Circle and ITN Business have produced a news-style programme, ‘Fintech for Good’, to highlight the importance of fintech and the work the sector is doing to improve people’s lives.
The programme highlights how fintech is empowering consumers by simplifying our financial lives whilst creating jobs, promoting climate responsibility with green fintech and helping to achieve greater financial inclusion. ‘Fintech for Good’ also explores embedded finance and addresses the negative perceptions that people are no longer in control of their budgets.
Anchored by presenter and journalist, Duncan Golestani, ‘Fintech for Good’ features interviews from the ITN London studios with industry thought leaders including Susanne Chishti, CEO of FINTECH Circle, discussing the pension timebomb, and the opportunities and challenges for the future of FinTech. Following latest figures from banking body UK Finance that cash will account for only 6% of payments within the next ten years, we will also explore how this greater reliance on technology for payments will affect social mobility within our society.
Hosted on FINTECH Circle’s website and YouTube channel, the programme also features reporter-led sponsored editorial profiles from the following organisations:
- Policy Expert – discuss how their proprietary technology and data analytics aim to make insurance more accessible, fairer, and simpler for customers, from pricing to claims.
- Quant – show how they are working to create a new digital payment network that will transform lives and markets, by enabling seamless cross-border transactions.
- Reltime – share how they offer white-labelled solutions to trusted financial and non-financial partners, aiming to make Web3 decentralised finance the new normal.
- RTGS.global – demonstrate how their global settlement fabric enables instant, secure, and 24/7 payments 365 days a year, solving today’s challenges while preparing for tomorrow’s.
- Vitesse – explain how their ground-breaking technology is delivering funds as quickly as possible when a claim comes in, helping people when they need it most.
Susanne Chishti, CEO of FINTECH Circle said: ”Fintech Innovation across global payments, insurance and decentralized finance – as shown in this film – expands our sense of the possible. So much of the future is already with us. We got inspired by these companies who pre-empt client demand, interact with customers in the way they want and view innovation as an opportunity for our society. A big thank you to ITN Business for being the best partner to tell these inspiring stories!”
Nina Harrison-Bell, Head of ITN Business, said: “It’s been great to once again partner with FINTECH Circle, shining a light on the positive impact the sector has on our society. With fintech now a norm in most of our lives, it has been interesting to take a deeper dive into the industry and explore the financially inclusive world that is being created, to the benefit of people and the planet.”
The programme will launch on 30th November 2022 at FinTech Connect, featuring news items, interviews and sponsored editorial profiles. FINTECH Circle will support the programme with an extensive campaign targeting their membership and global community and the programme will be available to view on www.fintechcircle.com from 30th November 2022.
Companies In This Post
- Oxbury Bank — Britain’s Only Dedicated AgTech Bank — Announces Breakeven and on Target for £1 Billion in Lending Read more
- Battleface Makes Debut Into Canada Through Partnership With Hunter McCorquodale Read more
- NEAR Foundation & NYU SPS Collaborate on Web3 & Sports Industry Workshop Read more
- Diebold Nixdorf Announces Octavio Marquez Elected as Chairman Read more
- Apollo Global Management, Neuberger Berman and Oaktree Capital Provide Private Markets Perspectives in Pm Alpha Outlook Webcast Read more