Global cross border payment group Zepz appoints new CFO
Zepz, the group making remittance payments fair, fast and affordable by powering global cross-border remittance brands WorldRemit and Sendwave, today announced the 2021 financial results that will be published in its upcoming Companies House Listing Annual Report as well as an H1 ’22 performance update, alongside the appointment of its new Group CFO, Robert Mitchell.
Mitchell has held several financial leadership roles including CFO of PayPal’s Venmo, where he led the team that expanded Venmo’s platform to include cryptocurrencies, a co-branded credit card and commerce services. Most recently, Mitchell was the CFO at Fast, an online checkout company acquired by Affirm, where he also served as a member of its Board of Directors. He brings over a decade of experience in global senior finance and operational roles delivering growth and profitability for payments and fintech businesses.
Mark Lenhard, Group CEO, Zepz says: “We are delighted to welcome Robert to the executive management team at Zepz. Based in New York, Robert’s expertise in running scaled global payments, credit and financial services operations makes him ideal to help enable the future growth of Zepz.”
Companies In This Post
- 2022 Cybersecurity Census Report: Less than a quarter of financial services organisations feel their business is very well prepared to defend against cyberattacks Read more
- AntAlpha Hosts Digital Asset Conference in Hong Kong Read more
- Agreement with Singapore opens new fintech market for UK businesses Read more
- Binance Launches Next Phase of User Transparency Updates Read more
- Nium Unveils ‘Closed Loop’ Payments Alternative for Airlines and OTAs Read more