Trinity Capital Inc. Provides $30 Million Growth Capital to Revelle Aesthetics
Trinity Capital Inc. (NASDAQ: TRIN) (“Trinity” or the “Company”), a leading provider of diversified financial solutions to growth-stage companies, today announced the commitment of $30 million in growth capital to support Revelle’s efforts in developing aesthetic solutions that deliver meaningful results for women and reliable outcomes for practitioners.
Revelle has gained recognition in the market with its FDA-cleared device, Avéli, which is indicated for long-term reduction in the appearance of cellulite as supported by clinical data demonstrating treatment benefits through one year of observation. This technology is well positioned to enhance the way women address their aesthetic concerns surrounding cellulite.
Rob Lake, Senior Managing Director, Life Sciences of Trinity, said, “We are excited to be partnering with Revelle, an innovator in the MedTech industry. Their disruptive approach, coupled with the support of Trinity, will drive the development of groundbreaking technologies that address women’s aesthetic concerns in an entirely new manner.”
Through this investment, Revelle aims to bolster the growth and expansion of its operations, enabling them to further penetrate the market. The infusion of capital will aid in driving sales and support marketing initiatives to reach a wider customer base and expand production capabilities.
“This partnership with Trinity marks a significant milestone in our journey,” said Caroline Van Hove, President and CEO of Revelle Aesthetics. “Their support and expertise will accelerate our growth trajectory, allowing us to bring our innovative solution to a wider audience. With this infusion of capital, we will continue pushing boundaries and advancing our mission to empower women by providing them with safe, effective, and long-lasting aesthetic solutions.”
The market potential for women’s aesthetic solutions is large and growing. With increasing demand for effective treatments, Revelle is strategically positioned to capture a significant share of this market.
Companies In This Post
- Swoop and Sage Unveil Global Partnership to Revolutionize Business Funding and Cost-Savings Solutions Read more
- Leatherback Launches in the UK, Enabling Easier Remittance and Cross-Border Payments for Migrants and Businesses Read more
- Apron Raises $15m to Free Up Small Businesses and Accountants From The Pain of Processing Invoices Read more
- Financial Service Leaders Believe Sector Is “Digitally Fit” but Anxieties Around AI Remain, Reveals New Research Read more
- Haven Life and Nolo Partner to Empower More Americans on Their Financial Journeys Read more