Fully Automated FinOps Platform Company DimeTyd Acquired by Threecolts
DimeTyd, a fully automated FinOps platform for 1P Amazon vendors offering seamless recuperation of profit leakage based on complex accounting errors, announced it has been acquired by Threecolts, the most comprehensive cloud business suite for Amazon businesses. As a result of the transaction, DimeTyd will now be able to provide its customers an expanded offering of the most comprehensive and advanced e-commerce profit recovery solution available today.
“I’m excited to announce DimeTyd’s acquisition by Threecolts and the significant expansion of our product offering in the process,” said Rohan Thambrahalli, who will continue in his role as CEO of DimeTyd following the acquisition. “Threecolts shares my vision about the immense opportunity for profit recovery FinOps in e-commerce. With the integration of these new capabilities to the existing DimeTyd solution-set, Amazon vendors and sellers will benefit from a next-generation solution that enables them to streamline operations and maximize profitability.”
Tens of thousands of customers, including the fastest-growing startups, Fortune 500 enterprises, and leading e-commerce agencies, leverage Threecolts’ portfolio of solutions to grow faster, lower costs and become more agile.
“DimeTyd offers unparalleled profit recovery technology. In this transaction, the brand will expand to offer additional, multifaceted capabilities to Amazon vendors and sellers,” said Yoda Yee, founder and CEO of Threecolts. “Rohan will continue to lead the company as we work together to expand the market opportunity. His alignment with brands and unique understanding of the technology driving advanced profit recovery technology will enable us to continue to attract new customers and drive growth.”
DimeTyd’s technology is the first automated solution designed for Amazon vendors to manage transactions and align with the marketplace’s layered and complex accounting system. Able to analyze up to five years’ worth of accounting data, DimeTyd’s scalable platform automatically finds and reports the errors, seamlessly recouping funds back to the vendor and adding to the company’s profitability. A vendor’s net recouped money equates to off-the-chart returns quickly – and corrects errors for all future transactions.
Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, DimeTyd’s vision is to empower fair, accountable, and transparent accounting for the world of e-commerce.
- US blockchain company, Constellation Network, Welcomes Leading Experts from Top Enterprises and U.S. Government Agencies to their Enterprise Advisory Board. Read more
- JustPaid, AI-powered Finance Startup, To Launch Game-Changing GPT App In OpenAI’S GPT Store Read more
- Eltropy Collaborates with Jack Henry’s Banno Digital Banking Platform Read more
- Ledger partners with bolt to launch device protection for its industry-leading secure devices Read more
- Nigeria: African Development Bank and FSDH Merchant Bank sign $20 million Trade Finance Agreement to support Small and Midsize Enterprises (SMEs) and Corporates Read more