Freetrade launches eighth crowdfunding campaign
Freetrade, the company on a mission to get everyone investing, announces their eighth crowdfunding round, which will go live on Thursday 14 September. Pre-registration for the round is now open to prospective investors.
This crowdfunding campaign will give Freetrade’s over 17,000 existing investors the opportunity to invest in a convertible loan note on the same terms as Freetrade’s institutional investors secured earlier in 2022.
Since the start of 2022, Freetrade has delivered a wide range of improvements to their platform including:
- A full-stack self-clearing solution for European markets.
- FreetradeFX to directly access institutional FX markets, removing intermediaries.
- Hundreds of more stocks and made them available in more accounts – including some of the most demanded LSE stocks (Rolls Royce, BAE and the other so-called nationality declaration stocks), as well as the ability to invest in REITs in ISAs.
- Highly requested upgrades, including recurring orders, advanced fundamentals, activity filters, and more.
- Revamped subscription plans with new pricing.
The funds will help Freetrade accelerate the release of new, highly requested features, new account types, and lots more surprises as the company continues its European expansion.
Adam Dodds, CEO and Founder of Freetrade, said: “Since the start of the year we’ve seen a remarkable acceleration in our product development. Over the coming months, we’re focused on adding even more value to our subscription plans, building a product that shows that commissions in the UK are turning into a thing of the past.
“Despite significant headwinds in global stock markets, we’ve seen existing and new customers continue to grow throughout 2022. Investors are not wasting the opportunity presented by market volatility and Freetrade, as a business, is doing the same.”
Companies In This Post
- EXCLUSIVE: “Growing Your MGA, The Tipping Point” – James Elliott, INSTANDA in ‘The Insurtech Magazine’ Read more
- PureSoftware expands its presence in Europe with its New Delivery Centre in Bucharest, Romania Read more
- Polygon Partners With Blockchain Founders Fund to Empower Web3 Entrepreneurs Read more
- Societe Generale and Altalurra Ventures invest in impak ratings, a leading impact analysis and rating agency in Europe. Read more
- Onepoint confirms its intent to acquire Atos Digital, Big Data and Security businesses (Evidian) Read more