Fly Now Pay Later announces partnership with fellow UK travel operator, Eastern Airways
Fly Now Pay Later, the travel industry’s leading BNPL provider that allows customers to spread the cost of their travel expenditures over monthly instalments, has today announced a new partnership with Eastern Airways.
When planning their next trip, customers of the airline will no longer be required to pay in full at the time of booking, easing the financial burden of arranging travel and helping to facilitate a smoother and less stressful booking experience.
Through clever integration, via an online widget on the Eastern Airways website and payment system; customers can spread out the cost of their trip into instalments, to make travelling around Britain even easier.
Jasper Dykes, founder and CEO at Fly Now Pay Later, said: “As a dedicated team of travellers, we welcome any opportunity to make paying for travel simpler and fairer. We’re especially pleased to announce the partnership with Eastern Airways – making it easier for passengers to travel around Britain.”
Roger Hage, Commercial Director at Eastern Airways, commented: “We see working with Fly Now Pay Later as a fantastic addition to the payment flexibility offered by Eastern Airways via our website www.easternairways.com. Customers can select their flights, add additional services before going through a quick and easy loan acceptance process allowing a spread of the cost over different payment lengths, including an interest free option. Eastern Airways are happy to bring this initiative to the airline industry, a first for a UK airline”
Companies In This Post
- Spline Data Announces Launch of Its First Quantitative Municipal Bond Curve Pricing Solutions Read more
- Global Fintech Leader Ascenda Announces Axis Bank Partnership Read more
- 21Shares and CoinGecko Release The Global Crypto Classification Standard Report Read more
- Tempo France and Nairagram Unite for African Remittances: A Game Changer Read more
- Broadridge Named Leading Provider of Managed Services Capabilities by Chartis Read more