Firewall – Can Trash Be Smarter?
with Shlomy Ashkenazi, CEO of GreenQ Technologies
What does trash, data, smarter cities, and dog poop have in common? In this second episode of Firewall’s Special Edition, Bradley and Michael Eisenberg of Aleph VC talk to Shlomy Ashkenazi, Founder & CEO at GreenQ about his company’s data analytics for trash collection. On the episode, they discuss how GreenQ collects clean data from a dirty truck, why this data is so valuable, and the implications of throwing dog waste away in a sidewalk trashcan.
Please note, we do not produce Firewall Podcast we merely are fans and repost it!
- Vencora acquires CREALOGIX Read more
- Bottomline Unveils Enhanced Internal Threat Management Solution Read more
- TerraPay joins forces with Diamond Trust Bank Uganda, to simplify global money transfers in Uganda Read more
- Security Bank drives digital transformation of wealth management business with Avaloq Read more
- Prove Identity Partners with TargetData to Continue Expansion into Brazil Read more