Vestd Simplifies Equity Management for Startups and Investors
Vestd has launched a new simplified version of its market-leading equity management platform to help startups, SMEs and investors organise, manage and track shareholders and ownership.
Through Vestd Lite, companies can easily generate share certificates which can be signed online and shareholders will be given their own portal to manage their portfolio. There are also company secretary tools to take the friction out of compliance and governance, as well as customisable business and legal document templates.
Investors can also use Vestd Lite features to monitor the value of their shareholdings in individual companies and collectively, as well as applying advanced modelling tools to run future value scenarios.
Vestd founder & CEO Ifty Nasir explained what the launch of Vestd Lite meant for startups, SMEs and investors. He said:
“At Vestd we’re passionate believers in the ‘ownership effect’ and have seen first hand the power that equity can have on teams and the growth of companies. We hope that with the launch of Vestd Lite even more startups and SMEs can maximise the investment into their people.
“There are a number of legal, compliance and administrative tasks when managing shareholders at all levels, and for many companies these obstacles mean they are unable or unwilling to put the time and resources into the process. Our platform is designed to remove these barriers and make it as easy as possible to generate share certificates and easily adapt template legal documents, for example, as well as updating dashboards and tracking ownership as your business grows.”
Companies In This Post
- GlossAi Raises $8 Million Seed Round to Accelerate Adoption of its Generative V-Ai Platform for Content Generation at Scale Read more
- Vertical Insure Raises New Capital to Help Vertical Software Platforms Drive Revenue Through Embedded Insurance Read more
- TSB Partners With NoteMachine to Deliver Local Banking Services Read more
- Borderless Super Wallet – Cenoa – Raises US$7 Million In Seed Funding Read more
- Broadridge Leverages Point Focal on Alternative Data Insights Read more