Top-Producing Fathom Realty Climbs the Power Broker Rankings
Fathom Realty, LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of Fathom Holdings Inc. (Nasdaq: FTHM), has continued to climb the RISMedia Power Broker rankings year-over-year. Based on 2022 results, Fathom Realty ranked 12th in sales volume among the nation’s top 100 residential brokerage firms, up from 16th in 2021. Additionally, Fathom Realty came in tenth in the total number of transactions in 2022 with 44,707 transactions closed, representing an almost 16% growth in transactions year over year.
RISMedia’s 35th Annual Power Broker Report explains the extraordinary dynamics of the 2022 residential real estate market. Healthy sales started the year strong but bottomed out as inflation, and rising interest rates strangled the market. Low housing inventory, high prices, and low-interest rates dominated the industry until skyrocketing mortgage rates brought the market to a screeching halt.
“With declines reported virtually across the board, the 2023 Power Broker Report reflects the rollercoaster ride that was the 2022 residential real estate market. Collectively, the Top 100 firms reported a more than $110B decrease in sales volume in 2022 over 2021. But while many struggled through the market shift, some seized the opportunity to gain ground…” noted the RISMedia editorial staff.
“We are proud of the Fathom family and how they have adjusted and overcome this constantly shifting market,” said Fathom CEO Joshua Harley. “Our agents have worked hard to continue to grow and thrive, even with all the market uncertainties.”
People In This Post
Companies In This Post
- New R&D Tax Credit Could Leave Lots to Be Desired for Struggling UK SME’s Read more
- Leading Insurance Franchisor Reaches $1 Billion Milestone, Earns Industry Accolades Read more
- RISE Announces Winners of $1.5 Million Flood Insurance of the Future Challenge Read more
- Newgen Partners with Mambu to Streamline End-to-end Lending Processes Read more
- BayPort Credit Union Wins Two CUNA Diamond Awards for Creative Excellence in Marketing Read more