Simplified Travel Expense Management: Spendesk Announces New Integration with TravelPerk
The new collaboration simplifies the way businesses handle their corporate travel costs. Through this integration, companies can now book their business travel with TravelPerk and manage their travel expenses seamlessly within Spendesk, leading to improved time management, simplified processes, and better budget control.
Managing corporate travel expenses often involves hassle like repetitive approval processes, limited payment visibility, and the manual collection of receipts. The TravelPerk and Spendesk integration addresses these challenges and provides businesses with valuable insights, facilitating better decision-making and optimal resources allocation.
Additionally, business travelers can easily book trips and get their receipts automatically uploaded while on-the-go, reducing time and simplifying the process.
The integration’s impact is already tangible for Spendesk and TravelPerk customers. The beta phase was built around extensive client reviews and feedback to give businesses what they need and to create a fully automated end-to-end process.
- Streamlined Approval Workflow: The integration offers a simple, unified approval process, enhancing control and productivity.
- Automated Receipt Collection: Manual receipt collection is eliminated, saving time and reducing errors for both travelers and businesses.
- Practical Insights: Finance teams can access detailed cost breakdowns per trip, making decision-making more effective.
Kelly Jewison, Senior Director Strategic Partnerships at TravelPerk, says: “With TravelPerk being a leading travel management software in Europe, and Spendesk being a big player in spend management in Europe, it’s only natural this integration had to be built. We are happy that our joint customers now have the smoothest travel spend management experience, and can spend time on things that really matter for their business instead of hunting down travel expense receipts.”
Stephane Baranzelli, VP Continental Europe at Spendesk, adds: “Spendesk and TravelPerk’s integration is a big step forward in corporate spend management. It brings efficiency, accuracy, and transparency to managing travel expenses, making life so much easier for employees who book and travel often, but also for finance teams who get full visibility and control over travel spends.”
This integration is available now for Spendesk and TravelPerk customers.
Spendesk is also working on a feature to automatically link TravelPerk spending to Spendesk’s cost centers and analytical fields, enhancing financial insights for finance teams by the end of the year.
Companies In This Post
- BNY Mellon Announces Expanded Mental Health Benefits and Increased Minimum Wage for U.S. Employees Read more
- Users link over $500M in self-directed assets on Magnifi, the AI-powered financial co-pilot for individual investors Read more
- What happened at the FF Awards 2023?! Read more
- Adyen Enters into a Long-Term Payments Partnership with S Group Across 1,900+ Locations in Finland and Estonia Read more
- Wahed launches in the UAE becoming the country’s first dedicated Islamic digital investment platform Read more