Redwood Bank Celebrates Broker Partnerships With Return of Awards
The “special relationship” between a leading specialist business bank and its brokers has been cemented and celebrated with the return of an awards ceremony. Redwood Bank, which has offices in Letchworth, Hertfordshire, and Warrington, Cheshire, hosted its 2023 Broker Awards in Birmingham to recognise the importance of partnership working.
Real Property Finance picked up the top prize of Broker of the Year as the awards made a return after being forced to be put on ice because of social distancing restrictions through the pandemic.
Leon Marklew, Director of Business Development at Redwood Bank, said: “The special relationships we have with our brokers are a key part of our business. We nurture long-term, successful partnerships that mean our customers receive the best possible service.
“Brokers have a vital role to play at Redwood Bank as they introduce their clients to our products, knowing that we provide simple, common-sense and fast lending decisions.
“We have built strong and long-lasting relationships with all our finalists. They continue to show dedication, commitment and loyalty to us with deals carried out with exemplary professionalism, making them worthy of recognition.”
New categories were added for this year, including the light-hearted Longest Running Deal. The full list of winners at the event, held at the Varanasi restaurant in Birmingham was:
- Largest Deal – Sterling Professional Finance
- Credit Award – BH Financial Services
- Quickest Deal – Elite Mortgages
- Longest Running Deal – New Leaf Distribution Limited
- Commercial Broker of the Year – Watts Commercial Finance
- Residential Broker of the Year – Real Property Finance
- Broker of the Year – Real Property Finance
Andy Churchill, director at Real Property Finance, said: “We were delighted to be able to accept the 2023 Residential Broker of the Year, and the overall Broker of Year, awards at the Redwood Bank event. They are great accolades to receive in what are challenging market conditions in our industry.
“We really enjoy our working relationship with Redwood – they show a flexible approach to supporting our clients, with keen pricing and getting a good understanding of what the borrower really needs by way of funding support.”
The Bank started the awards in 2020 to reward the successes of the brokers it has worked with over the previous 12 months.
Founded in 2017, Redwood Bank was launched to offer secured SME lending products to owner-occupied businesses, as well as to experienced commercial and residential property investors.
People In This Post
Companies In This Post
- Tenity (Previously F10) Announces Initial Closing of Its Early-stage Fintech Fund Read more
- Cashflows Launches AI-powered Fast Onboarding to Streamline Merchant Onboarding Read more
- Yasmeen Jaffer – JJCFinTech – Finovate Europe 2023 Read more
- Will Ellis – Lenvi – Finovate Europe 2023 Read more
- Billtrust Surpasses $100 Billion in Payments Volume in 2022 Amid Strong Growth Read more