NTT DATA Strengthens UK’ Banking Practice With Four Strategic Hires
NTT DATA UK&I, a trusted global innovator in banking and IT services, has today announced that it has appointed four new senior hires to its banking practice, demonstrating continued growth as an advisory business of the highest quality.
Banking is a critical market for NTT DATA UK&I, having grown in revenue by 40 per cent in the last year. Globally, NTT DATA works with some of the biggest banks and it has a strong focus on continuing its strong growth in the UK, with a number of new hires over the past year to help maintain the company’s upward trajectory and to deliver on the innovations and technology expertise that NTT DATA has to offer.
The new hires Joel Craven, Rajshekar Mylavarapu, Pravin Ningoo and Sumant Kumar play into this growth, and all four have all joined NTT DATA UK&I over the past month. These banking experts bring with them a wealth of experience from different areas across the banking and financial services industry, including retail and commercial banking, open banking, capital markets, and data and banking intelligence. They will work closely with Andy Nelson, Head of Banking and Financial Markets, on supporting banks and financial institutions with their digital transformation journeys.
Each hire adds further expertise to an already knowledgeable banking team:
- Craven has extensive experience working with banking applications and digital transformation with the retail banking sector
- Mylavarapu brings combined expertise in capital markets and business transformation to the table
- Ningoo is an enterprise architect specialising in pre-sales and Banking solutions focussing on client challenges
- Kumar is a digital, data and emerging technology expert with over 18 years in delivering large digital transformation initiatives in Banking. More recently, he successfully scaled the emerging technologies capability for a large consultancy
As the banking sector moves away from face-to-face interactions and toward omnichannel solutions, the demand for innovative tech from banks and financial institutions grows stronger by the day. NTT DATA therefore places a strong focus on continually building on its existing expertise and recruiting the best talent across the industry. Alongside this, it strives to provide the best possible service to clients by understanding the current trends and the landscape of the future.
Andy Nelson, Head of Banking and Financial Markets at NTT DATA UK&I, commented: “I’m delighted to welcome our four new experts to our exciting and growing team at the Royal Exchange. They each bring invaluable experience and knowledge of the banking industry, which will help deepen our capabilities and expertise across the sector. With our newly bolstered team, we hope to accelerate our growth in the banking and financial markets, driving forward even more innovative technology solutions and providing the highest-quality consultancy to our clients.”
Companies In This Post
- Apollo Global Management, Neuberger Berman and Oaktree Capital Provide Private Markets Perspectives in Pm Alpha Outlook Webcast Read more
- Inkle raises $1.5M to power tax & accounting for US cross-border companies Read more
- Avelacom Expands in Asia Pacific Read more
- GlossAi Raises $8 Million Seed Round to Accelerate Adoption of its Generative V-Ai Platform for Content Generation at Scale Read more
- Vertical Insure Raises New Capital to Help Vertical Software Platforms Drive Revenue Through Embedded Insurance Read more