fscom partners with Grath to offer enhanced GRC solution
fscom, a premier governance, risk, and compliance consultancy firm to financial service institutions across the UK and Ireland, has partnered with leading regulatory compliance platform Grath to offer enhanced financial regulatory technology solutions.
Named ‘Best Consultancy Firm’ at the Compliance Register Platinum Awards 2023, fscom works with firms in the payments, crypto, banking, asset and fund management and capital market sectors to provide regulatory insight and guidance on industry best practice.
Grath has established itself at the forefront of delivering innovative regulatory software solutions that streamline risk and compliance activities, facilitate obligation management, and automate FCA mandated reconciliations. Conversely, fscom has earned a strong reputation for its deep industry expertise and consultancy services, guiding financial institutions through complex regulatory landscapes and ensuring compliance with ever evolving standards.
Through this strategic partnership, Grath and fscom will leverage their respective strengths to create a comprehensive suite of solutions that addresses the evolving needs of financial institutions within the regulatory environment. This collaboration aims to enhance efficiency, reduce risk, and drive digital transformation within the financial services sector.
fscom clients opting to leverage Grath’s best in class technology solutions can expect to benefit from:
- Streamlined audit planning, documentation requests, testing and reporting in one intuitive platform.
- Scalable compliance programs in the cloud with an integrated risk and control framework that simplifies obligation management.
- Industry leading CASS and safeguarding reconciliation solutions, enhancing automation and mitigating risks associated with manual processes.
fscom Director Philip Creed said: “We are excited to be partnering with Grath to bring this innovative new platform to our market. Providing access to reliable subject matter experts has always been at the forefront of our service. The partnership with Grath provides efficient expert solutions to contemporary compliance challenges that we know will be of value to our valuable client base.”
Matt Povey CEO, Grath: “fscom is an award-winning team with an enviable client base of banks, start-ups, and large financial institutions. The collaboration will expand the reach of both companies, allowing them to serve a broader client base and provide tailored solutions that cater to the unique regulatory requirements of different industry verticals. It’s my desire that Grath and fscom will collaborate on leadership initiatives, sharing their collective knowledge and insights through industry events, webinars, and publications. This commitment will aim to contribute to a broader conversation on the future of financial technology and regulatory compliance.”
- Genesis Bank and Fiserv Partner to Strengthen Small Businesses in Local Communities Read more
- Adyen and Billie partner up to bring Buy Now, Pay Later to businesses across Europe Read more
- Worldline ranked in the top 1% of the most sustainable companies assessed by EcoVadis Read more
- Wealthica Joins the NayaOne Marketplace Read more
- InsurTech Embea Raises €4 Million in Seed Funding to Build Pan-European Embedded Life Insurance Platform Read more