Fintech Finance Podcasts: The FF Salon at Sibos with Drew Graham, Radish Credit
Joining us at the FF Salon for Sibos 2022, we caught up with Drew Graham, the Co-Founder and CEO of embedded lending service, Radish, to talk about cultural relativity when competing in local markets, and why being early sometimes means being wrong. Competition will always be intense in the fintech industry, especially as their are dozens of companies attempting to solve the same problem. For Graham, businesses with an honest and singular goal are the ones that usually survive.
Companies In This Post
- Sayata Announces EasyFirm – The Fastest Way To Get Five Firm Cyber Quotes For SMBs Read more
- Prime Bank and AGAM spark lending revolution for individuals and business Read more
- Access to Capital for Entrepreneurs Receives $3.75 Million Grant From Truist Foundation to Support Expansion Into South Georgia Read more
- Klarpay AG builds a Cloud-Based Infrastructure to automate its services Read more
- BMLL CEO Paul Humphrey Wins Harrington Starr Top 1% Leadership Award Read more