Fintech Australia Appoints Rachel Hopping as Its First Head of Strategic Partnerships
FinTech Australia has appointed Rachel Hopping as its first Head of Strategic Partnerships, joining the team from share trading and superannuation fintech Superhero.
The new role will primarily engage with FinTech Australia’s 400 corporate partners, which include Visa, Mastercard and AWS. Starting in 2019, the corporate partnership program was formed in response to demand from enterprises to improve their engagement with the fintech community.
Hopping joins FinTech Australia after a two-year tenure at Superhero, joining as Marketing Manager in 2020 and moving up to Head of Strategic Partnerships within two years.
Rehan DAlmeida, General Manager of FinTech Australia said: “In just a few short years, Rachel has become a well-known individual within the fintech ecosystem. We’ve worked with her on a number of occasions in regards to Superhero’s relationship with FinTech Australia, and were thoroughly impressed with her professionalism and the way in which she executed her role. She’s a fantastic addition to our team.
“The creation of this new role, Head of Strategic Partnerships, is yet another key milestone in FinTech Australia growth. It’s a testament to the expansion of our partnership program, which has gone from strength to strength alongside the growth in our membership.”
Commenting on the appointment, incoming Head of Strategic Partnerships Rachel Hopping said: “It’s an honour to join the team as Head of Strategic Partnerships. I look forward to working with Rehan and the team on taking the program to new heights and building deeper relationships to deliver value to our corporate partners.”
Companies In This Post
- Oxbury Bank — Britain’s Only Dedicated AgTech Bank — Announces Breakeven and on Target for £1 Billion in Lending Read more
- Battleface Makes Debut Into Canada Through Partnership With Hunter McCorquodale Read more
- NEAR Foundation & NYU SPS Collaborate on Web3 & Sports Industry Workshop Read more
- Diebold Nixdorf Announces Octavio Marquez Elected as Chairman Read more
- Apollo Global Management, Neuberger Berman and Oaktree Capital Provide Private Markets Perspectives in Pm Alpha Outlook Webcast Read more