Eltropy Earns Spot on Inc.’s Power Partner Awards List for Second Consecutive Year
Eltropy, the leading digital conversations platform for community financial institutions (CFIs), has been recognized in the prestigious Inc. Power Partner Awards, Inc. for the second year in a row. The annual awards celebrate B2B organizations that provide strategic support to businesses.
This year’s list features 389 firms from various sectors, including marketing, advertising, health, financial services, legal, logistics, and productivity.
“Trusted B2B partners provide guidance and expertise that founders rely on at various steps of their organization’s journey,” said Scott Omelianuk, editor-in-chief of Inc. Business Media. “Partners that possess a demonstrated ability to deliver quality support are at the core of entrepreneurship and help bring big ideas to life.”
Eltropy, in particular, has been a vital strategic partner for CFIs, offering creative solutions for member communication. Rob Hoyle, CIO of Vantage West Credit Union, said, “We experienced immediate, measurable, and tangible results due to our partnership with Eltropy and their creative solutions to communicating with our members.”
Eltropy’s impressive 2022-2023 includes two strategic acquisitions, brand consolidation, key partnerships, and record customer growth. With its team spanning offices in Milpitas, Calif.; Bangalore, India; and Lehi, Utah, along with remote team members, Eltropy is making waves in the industry.
This award marks the second straight year Eltropy has been named an Inc. Power Partner.
To view the complete list of Inc.’s Power Partner Awards for 2023, visit https://www.inc.com/power-partner-awards/2023.
The November 2023 Issue of Inc. magazine is available online now at https://www.inc.com/magazine/nov-2023 and will be on newsstands starting October 31.
Learn about the new Eltropy Unified Platform by joining an informative webinar on Tuesday, Oct. 31 at 1:00 p.m. EDT. Secure your spot by registering here.
Companies In This Post
- BNY Mellon Announces Expanded Mental Health Benefits and Increased Minimum Wage for U.S. Employees Read more
- Users link over $500M in self-directed assets on Magnifi, the AI-powered financial co-pilot for individual investors Read more
- What happened at the FF Awards 2023?! Read more
- Adyen Enters into a Long-Term Payments Partnership with S Group Across 1,900+ Locations in Finland and Estonia Read more
- Wahed launches in the UAE becoming the country’s first dedicated Islamic digital investment platform Read more