Digital Self Service Banking Solution Leader Expands in South East Asia with New Top Hire
Auriga, a global software provider for the omnichannel banking and payments industry, today announced a new phase in its international expansion plans with the appointment of Kelum Dissanayake as its Sales Account & Business Development Manager for South East Asia.
He brings to Auriga over 18 years’ experience in ICT and finance industry, during which he had developed a deep knowledge and expertise. He joins from KAL ATM Software where he made significant contributions to the development and growth of the self-service banking sector in multiple territories, including overseeing business development and sales operations in Sri Lanka, Pakistan, and Thailand.
In his new role at Auriga, Kelum will be focused on managing business development and sales operations in the Southeast Asian market, to further expand Auriga’s presence and implement innovative strategies that enhance customer experiences and improve operational efficiencies within financial institutions.
Kelum’s experience and background have enhanced his ability to understand customer needs, develop effective marketing strategies, and drive business growth within the banking and finance sector. One of Kelum’s notable strengths lies in his enthusiasm for ATMs, POS solutions and payment systems. By leveraging his technical expertise and industry knowledge, Kelum consistently delivers solutions that drive customer satisfaction and contribute to overall business success.
“The South East Asian market is a key focus for Auriga and we can see huge opportunities in helping local and regional banks modernise their self-service banking services, as well as benefit from our leadership in ATM and branch systems cybersecurity. With his extensive experience in our industry and the region, we are confident that Kelum will play a pivotal role in helping Auriga address local market needs and deliver omnichannel and payment systems solutions for banks and ATM service providers.” says Vincenzo Fiore, CEO at Auriga.
With offices in Bari, Rome, Milan, London, Paris and Frankfurt, Auriga is developing a strong international presence. Auriga’s technology is deployed in UK, France, Italy, Portugal, Mexico and Belgium and is developing partnerships in Central America, Australasia, Northern and Sub-Saharan Africa, Central and Southern Europe.
Companies In This Post
- US blockchain company, Constellation Network, Welcomes Leading Experts from Top Enterprises and U.S. Government Agencies to their Enterprise Advisory Board. Read more
- JustPaid, AI-powered Finance Startup, To Launch Game-Changing GPT App In OpenAI’S GPT Store Read more
- Eltropy Collaborates with Jack Henry’s Banno Digital Banking Platform Read more
- Ledger partners with bolt to launch device protection for its industry-leading secure devices Read more
- Nigeria: African Development Bank and FSDH Merchant Bank sign $20 million Trade Finance Agreement to support Small and Midsize Enterprises (SMEs) and Corporates Read more