Fintech Finance Podcasts: The FF Salon with Kimberley Waldron, SkyParlour
Joining us at the FF Salon for Sibos 2022, we sat down with Kimberley Waldron, the Founder and Managing Director at one of fintech’s biggest PR and Communications firms, SkyParlour, to talk about funding and how founders can regain control.
A year ago, there was a wealth of VC money circulating around the industry, now that funding is increasingly limited, fintechs need to get introspective about the investment they secure and the sustainable strategies they have in place to guarantee solid returns.
Companies In This Post
- Sayata Announces EasyFirm – The Fastest Way To Get Five Firm Cyber Quotes For SMBs Read more
- Prime Bank and AGAM spark lending revolution for individuals and business Read more
- Access to Capital for Entrepreneurs Receives $3.75 Million Grant From Truist Foundation to Support Expansion Into South Georgia Read more
- Klarpay AG builds a Cloud-Based Infrastructure to automate its services Read more
- BMLL CEO Paul Humphrey Wins Harrington Starr Top 1% Leadership Award Read more