Fineqia Develops Crypto ETF Capability with Global Index Provider FTSE Russell
Fineqia AG, a subsidiary of Fineqia International Inc., is collaborating with FTSE Russell, a renowned global index provider, to expand its Exchange Traded Products (ETPs) with access to FTSE Russell’s indexing and analytics capabilities.
The relationship will enable Fineqia to have access to FTSE Russell’s comprehensive indexing and analytics capabilities, allowing the company to further enhance the transparency, liquidity, and accessibility of its Exchange Traded Products (ETPs).
“We are thrilled to be developing our product set with FTSE Russell, as a company that shares our commitment to innovation and high standards of governance,” said Fineqia’s Chief Strategy Officer, Michael Coletta. “This collaboration will allow us to provide top-quality opportunities that meet the highest standards of transparency and security.”
Kristen Mierzwa, Head of Digital Assets at FTSE Russell, added “Fineqia’s focus on ETPs aligns with our mission to provide investors with reliable, comprehensive, and innovative tools to make informed decisions. We are excited to support Fineqia in its efforts to bring increased transparency and accessibility to the digital asset market.”
Fineqia’s use of FTSE Russell indices is expected to significantly enhance the transparency and liquidity of its digital asset investment products, enhancing the company’s position as a leader in institutional quality investment solutions. The binding agreement between FTSE Russell and Fineqia was signed on April 21, 2023.
People In This Post
Companies In This Post
- Eltropy to Host Webinar on How CFIs Can Set Themselves Up for Success with ChatGPT Read more
- Profile Software Offers Digital and Core Banking as SaaS on AWS Read more
- Truist to Present at the Morgan Stanley US Financials, Payments & CRE Conference Read more
- RIBBIT Acquires ValidiFI, Bolstering Data, Products and Market Presence Read more
- BridgeFT Named a Finalist in Three Categories in the 2023 WealthManagement.com Industry Awards Read more