Envestnet | Yodlee to Integrate Risk Insight Solutions with Fannie Mae’s Desktop Underwriter
Envestnet | Yodlee announced its integration with Fannie Mae through a pilot program to digitally validate borrowers’ assets. Fannie Mae will leverage Envestnet | Yodlee’s Risk Insight Solutions to fuel the Day 1 Certainty™ validation of assets offering, which gives lenders a faster and simplified borrower experience.
The Envestnet | Yodlee Risk Insight Solutions are designed to supplement traditional credit reports by utilizing consumer permissioned aggregated data from over 16,000 sources, including banking, investment, loan, and credit card information. Factoring in this data can produce a far more holistic, comprehensive, and verified view of a consumer’s financial picture than any other method available today.
Fannie Mae’s Day 1 Certainty enables more efficient risk management and freedom from representations and warranties for components such as income, assets and employment. The addition of the Envestnet | Yodlee Risk Insight Solutions and the data intelligence it provides will enhance customer evaluations for Fannie Mae clients.
“Fannie Mae is transforming the mortgage experience for both borrowers and lenders, and we’re proud to be a part of this digital mortgage transformation they are helping to create,” says Mike Burger, Vice President of Product Management at Envestnet | Yodlee. “We’re also pleased to offer the benefits of Fannie Mae’s Day 1 Certainty to our Risk Insight Solutions clients.”
To learn more about the Envestnet | Yodlee Risk Insight Solutions, please visit https://www.yodlee.com.
- 2022 Cybersecurity Census Report: Less than a quarter of financial services organisations feel their business is very well prepared to defend against cyberattacks Read more
- AntAlpha Hosts Digital Asset Conference in Hong Kong Read more
- Agreement with Singapore opens new fintech market for UK businesses Read more
- Binance Launches Next Phase of User Transparency Updates Read more
- Nium Unveils ‘Closed Loop’ Payments Alternative for Airlines and OTAs Read more