ekko is Open for Funding on Seedrs
ekko’s crowdfunding campaign for its climate-friendly debit card and app is now open. Fuelled by its successful pre-registration campaign, ekko’s funding round on Seedrs will close in up to four weeks’ time.
The company is raising via crowdfunding, which is in addition to funds already raised to launch the brand and build its product. Investors can visit ekko’s crowdfunding page on Seedrs which contains information on the company and latest company news.
ekko is backed by Mastercard and the first UK fintech company to become a Priceless Planet Coalition partner. By 2025, the Priceless Planet Coalition aims to restore 100 million trees. Every newly planted tree is maintained for years after its planted, to ensure that it lives a long and healthy life and has a beneficial impact on the environment.
Oli Cook, co-founder and CEO of ekko said: “We’re on a mission to make it simple for everyone to fight climate change. We’re starting with a debit card that plants trees and clears ocean-bound plastic bottles, but our goals go far beyond this. Through this funding round, we hope to bring on board engaged investors who want to be part of our journey.”
ekko provides a debit card, app and ecosystem that empowers consumers to make a difference in the fight against climate change. Consumers can feel good about doing good, through routine actions like shopping, banking, or paying bills. Every five transactions paying for one ocean-bound plastic bottle to be collected and every fifty transactions paying for a tree to be planted and maintained.
The accompanying ekko app keeps users up to date with their green activity, tracks their progress and monitors their carbon footprint via a carbon meter.
Invest in ekko at www.seedrs.com/ekko-card
Companies In This Post
- Brex Announces Significant Growth with Two Product Lines at $100M of ARR Read more
- Bitcoin Association for BSV to Serve as Steward of Bitcoin Protocol Read more
- Sprout.ai: More than half of UK and US insurers using generative AI technologies Read more
- Actionable Business Insights via upSWOT Now Standard on the Alkami Digital Banking Platform Read more
- Lexasure Financial Group Launches LexasureCloud 1.0 Digital B2B2C InsurTech Platform at InsureTech Connect Asia Read more