DNB and Nets Group renew partnership
Nets Group now extends the framework agreement with DNB, Norway’s largest bank, thereby prolonging the existing partnership. This includes several key deliveries of payment services, information technology, and other financial services.
“Payments and technological developments are set to evolve at a rapid pace. Our renewed agreement reaffirms our longstanding partnership with Nets,” says Knut Peder Abrahamsen, Executive Vice President of Payments, Open Banking & Identity at DNB.
Torsten Hagen Jørgensen, Chief Executive Officer of Issuer & eSecurity Services at Nets Group, says:
“In Norway – one of the most digitised regions in Europe – we have extensive experience in issuing and indeed in growing the entire payment value chain. Extending our partnership with DNB strengthens our position as the leading enabler of Norway’s payment infrastructure. We will continue to help drive DNB’s ambitious digitisation and growth strategy, ensuring that Norway remains at the forefront of payment innovation.”
- US blockchain company, Constellation Network, Welcomes Leading Experts from Top Enterprises and U.S. Government Agencies to their Enterprise Advisory Board. Read more
- JustPaid, AI-powered Finance Startup, To Launch Game-Changing GPT App In OpenAI’S GPT Store Read more
- Eltropy Collaborates with Jack Henry’s Banno Digital Banking Platform Read more
- Ledger partners with bolt to launch device protection for its industry-leading secure devices Read more
- Nigeria: African Development Bank and FSDH Merchant Bank sign $20 million Trade Finance Agreement to support Small and Midsize Enterprises (SMEs) and Corporates Read more