Delta Capita Partners With Aveni to Power Its Consumer Duty Offering
Delta Capita, a leading global capital markets consulting, managed services and technology provider, today announces that it has partnered with Aveni, an award winning RegTech company, to advance its Consumer Duty offering by providing their clients with access to Aveni’s cutting edge AI technology solutions.
Delta Capita currently offers tailored Consumer Duty consulting services, including readiness health checks, vulnerability policy and framework development, advice on how to accelerate implementation processes and training.
In addition to this, Delta Capita’s clients now have the option to leverage Aveni’s Natural Language Processing (NLP) platform to monitor and analyse customer interactions. Aveni’s platform identifies trends and actionable outcomes to drive a range of business improvements including automatic risk assurance, Consumer Duty KPI monitoring, the identification of vulnerable customers, improved data analytics and management information for the regulator.
The partnership comes at an important time for the industry. The Financial Conduct Authority’s (FCA) Consumer Duty proposition comes into effect from July 31st which sets high and clear standards of consumer protection across financial services to improve the standard of care that customers receive. At the end of January, the FCA issued a statement to highlight its concern that the industry is running behind schedule in terms of preparation.
“At Delta Capita, we are passionate about solving our clients’ problems by combining quality advisory services with the latest technology solutions, and so the decision to team up with Aveni was an easy one.” said Karan Kapoor, Head of Risk and Regulatory Consulting at Delta Capita. “Aveni’s market leading NLP platform is fast and easy to implement and has been tailored specifically to support firms with the fast-approaching Consumer Duty regulation. This is why it has already been adopted by a number of credible clients.”
Joseph Twigg, CEO of Aveni, comments: “Consumer Duty regulation is a game changer and technology deployment is essential for financial services firms in the UK to meet the level of data-driven demands expected. We are really pleased to be working alongside Delta Capita, a team whose culture and commitment to finding solutions aligns with ours, so we can support its clients to meet the July 31st deadline.”
- US blockchain company, Constellation Network, Welcomes Leading Experts from Top Enterprises and U.S. Government Agencies to their Enterprise Advisory Board. Read more
- JustPaid, AI-powered Finance Startup, To Launch Game-Changing GPT App In OpenAI’S GPT Store Read more
- Eltropy Collaborates with Jack Henry’s Banno Digital Banking Platform Read more
- Ledger partners with bolt to launch device protection for its industry-leading secure devices Read more
- Nigeria: African Development Bank and FSDH Merchant Bank sign $20 million Trade Finance Agreement to support Small and Midsize Enterprises (SMEs) and Corporates Read more