Poof.io Launches Pay with Anything: The Future of Universal Cryptocurrency Payments
Poof Payments, Inc., a leader in web3 crypto payment gateway solutions and MPC blockchain wallets, proudly introduces its “Pay with Anything” feature. This cutting-edge tool enables users to pay invoices with a vast array of digital currencies, including Ethereum, Avalanche, Cardano, Polkadot, and others, while facilitating direct settlements in the invoiced digital asset.
Amid the global pivot towards decentralized finance, digital currencies are gaining unprecedented traction. Emerging innovations, such as OpenAI’s Sam Altman’s Worldcoin Project, PayPal’s USD Stablecoin, and Reddit Moons, may soon be used for online payments alongside long-established giants like Bitcoin, Ethereum, XRP, and Litecoin. Meanwhile, networks and their respective tokens like Polkadot, Optimism, Cosmos, Polygon, Avalanche, and Aptos have also captured significant attention in the crypto space.
However, many popular payment platforms often overlook these newer tokens, limiting their potential as a payment method. Poof addresses this gap with “Pay with Anything”, offering these burgeoning crypto communities their own dedicated payment rail, alongside conventional payment methods.
Poof responds to the surging demand of newer digital currencies, offering merchants the capacity to cater to a broader audience by effortlessly accepting myriad digital currencies non-custodially, all while eliminating the complexities of multi-wallet management and cross-network bridges. “Poof Pay with Anything” facilitates settlements in merchants’ preferred cryptocurrency while allowing users to pay with the currency they have at checkout.
Companies In This Post
- Juniper Research: Digital Identity Verification Checks to Pass the 70 Billion Mark in 2024, as Businesses Prioritise Fraud Prevention Read more
- Pie Insurance Appoints Audra Foglietta as Chief Financial Officer Read more
- Triterras Announces the Appointment of Vinay Kapoor to Executive Vice President Read more
- Exchange Bank Taps Pidgin to Provide Real-Time Payment Options for Customers Read more
- Kroll Launches Detection and Response Maturity Model and Finds 91% of Businesses Overestimate Their Cyber Maturity, Increasing Their Vulnerability to Cyberattacks Read more