BYDFi New Affiliate Program Takes the Lead as the Most Competitive Program in the Crypto Industry
BYDFi, the preferred and user-friendly crypto exchange for individual traders, is excited to announce the launch of its all-new Affiliate Program. Designed to foster platform growth, the Affiliate Program offers bigger rewards and intuitive referral tracking tools for affiliate partners, making it one of the most competitive programs in the industry.
With over 16,000 partners already participating in our previous Affiliate Program, BYDFi has distributed over 50 million USDT in affiliate bonuses. Following the launch of the new affiliate center, we aim to provide even more lucrative rewards.
The BYDFi Affiliate Program stands out as one of the most competitive programs in the industry. In addition to generous commissions, BYDFi has introduced the BYDFi Affiliate Source Tool, empowering affiliates to monitor revenue across up to 100 channels. As Global BD from BYDFi states, “We understand that the challenge for affiliate partners is not merely the level of income but rather finding the most effective promotion channel among numerous options. Hence, we launched the BYDFi Affiliate Source Tool, which tracks registrations, trading volume, and revenue from up to 100 promotion channels, including YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Telegram, and more. Once affiliates identify the most effective promotion channel, earning high commissions becomes a natural outcome.”
BYDFi firmly believes that the Affiliate Program not only empowers affiliates to earn substantial income, but also showcases our commitment to providing a user-centric approach unmatched by other exchanges.
Companies In This Post
- ING Americas makes key leadership appointments in its Sectors and Capital Markets and Advisory Teams Read more
- Nottingham Building Society enhances broker support with increased procuration fee and new residential products Read more
- Shift4 Partners with Give Lively to Offer Powerful Fundraising Solution to Nonprofits Read more
- SmartStream appoints Akber Jaffer as Chief Executive Officer Read more
- Check out the Rockstar Speakers joining the 5th edition of The Fintech Talents Festival Read more