Corypay Introduces Crypto Payment Processing
Corypay, the innovative one-stop payment system, is proud to announce the addition of crypto payment processing to its already extensive list of capabilities. This new feature allows users to easily and securely make transactions using a variety of popular cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin.
“With the increasing popularity and adoption of cryptocurrencies, we recognized the need to provide our users with the ability to make transactions using their preferred method of payment,” says Dmitrii Miliukov, CEO of Corypay. “The addition of crypto payments processing to Corypay’s platform allows for greater flexibility and convenience for our users, making it even easier to make purchases, pay bills, and transfer funds.”
Corypay’s crypto payment processing feature is fully integrated into the platform and is simple to use via Personal cabinet and API. Users can select their preferred cryptocurrency as the payment method, and the transaction is processed securely and efficiently. The feature also includes real-time conversion rates, making it easy to see the value of the transaction in both the selected cryptocurrency and the local currency.
“We are excited to offer this new feature to our users and are confident that it will greatly enhance their experience with the Corypay platform,” says Viacheslav Bondarenko, co-founder at Corypay.
The key offering is as follows:
- Attractive exchange rates for fiat to crypto, crypto to crypto, and crypto to fiat.
- 20+ cryptocurrencies out of the box with the possibility of expanding to 150+.
- Exchange history and exchange rate for any date.
- Pay-in and Pay-out in cryptocurrency and fiat.
- Instant deposit in cryptocurrency (zero confirmation).
- Providing acquiring and crypto processing in one solution.
- Dedicated Key Account Management.
- 24/7 support, response time to request – 1 min.
- Personal account, dashboards, advanced reporting.
Companies In This Post
- DailyPay Now Available on Oracle Cloud Marketplace Read more
- Gate Web3 Startup Unveils 4 Upcoming Initial and Non-Initial Airdrops Read more
- Intuit Launches Food Truck Program to Empower Underserved Youth with Vital Financial, Technical and Entrepreneurial Skills Read more
- MoneyMasters Limited Goes Live with Axia Suite by Profile Software Read more
- EXCLUSIVE: At Seamless Africa 23 the future of African fintech is bright Read more