CellPoint Digital gets ready to Plug and Play
Plug and Play is an innovation platform that connects start-ups, corporations, venture capital firms, universities and government agencies. Since 2006, it has been accelerating start-ups by matching them with corporate clients and investing in them. The dedicated Plug and Play Fintech program launched in 2014.
As of 2021, Plug and Play has 70+ corporate partners, has made more than a hundred investments, and accelerated 600 start-ups. Last year, it accelerated over 2,500 companies and invested in 210.
The 2022 program will run over the next three months, during which time CellPoint Digital will be fully immersed in Plug and Play’s global network of over 40,000 startups, 500 industry-leading corporate partners, and hundreds of venture capital firms and investors.
Melanie Siewert, Chief Marketing Officer, Global Head of Marketing, Brand and Design at CellPoint Digital said: “We are thrilled to be part of this forward-thinking, collaborative community. Plug and Play fast-tracks the innovation strategy of the world’s largest financial institutions and by joining Plug and Play we will gain access to a vast network of start-ups which will further help us keep up with the latest industry trends.”
CellPoint Digital is now embarking on a range of networking events, mentoring sessions, dealflows, and will have the opportunity to evaluate the potential for pilots, POCs, investment, and other collaborations with the Plug and Play network.
Saeed Amidi, Founder and CEO of Plug and Play, said: “We believe technology has the power to make the world a better place and invest our time and resources into the entrepreneurs making a real impact. In past years, we’ve had many success stories come out of our programs, and I look forward to welcoming CellPoint Digital into this year’s program.”
Graduation for all of Plug and Play’s Silicon Valley start-up batches will take place during Plug and Play’s invite-only June Summit 2022, June 14-16.
For more details, visit https://www.plugandplaytechcenter.com/
- InsurX wins Insurathon competition to find most innovative InsurTech start-up Read more
- Insurtech COVU Leverages OpenAI to Streamline Insurance Agency Operations Read more
- Experts Reveal That Adding a Named Driver to Your Annual Policy Could Put Your No Claims Discount at Risk Read more
- ID-Pal partners with Keystone Property Finance to streamline the client onboarding process for mortgage brokers and borrowers Read more
- Nexar Teams Up with Cover Whale to Ensure Safer Rides for Insured Truck Drivers Read more