Buckzy wins big at 9th Payments Reloaded Awards 2021
Buckzy Payments, Inc, a leading real-time cross-border payments, and global financial services marketplace, has announced it has won the prestigious Best Cross-Border Payments Service Award at the annual Payments Reloaded event in India.
The event is the largest in the Indian payments market and is a unique platform designed for diverse organisations that are driving innovation, delivering value through new solutions and services, and employing these offerings to meet their business needs and transact with their customers. This year it is being held virtually.
Buckzy has been recognised as the best cross border payments solution that consistently offers speed, convenience and reach at an affordable cost and has managed to gain substantial traction over the last year.
Abdul Naushad, President, and CEO stated: “This is a fantastic result for us in one of the fastest growing markets in the world. We are delighted to have been recognised as the leading solution for cross-border payments.
“This is the leading event in the Indian sub-continent, bringing together industry leaders, innovators and challengers under one roof. It is a huge payments conference and awards events which connects the entire global payments ecosystem, so to be recognised is a truly fantastic result for us.”
The Buckzy proposition offers traditional banks, neobanks, and other fintechs a highly customisable real-time cross-
Naushad continued: “With global economies becoming increasingly connected, there is growing demand for a fast, secure and efficient cross-border payments system. India itself is at the forefront of digital transformation and is already in the process of ushering in a government backed digital currency and the first ever trials of digital rupee in India may be launched by December 2021 so it is becoming a cheer leader for fintechs and neobanks.
“Therefore, to be awarded this recognition is for us a tremendous honour.”
Companies In This Post
- Lumos Technologies Releases Lumos Prime+ Score for Small Business Loans Exclusively Through Lenders Cooperative Read more
- FIN-FSA withdraws Nada express osk’s registration under the Act on Payment Institutions to provide payment service without authorisation Read more
- Trustly closes acquisition of Ecospend – becoming the leading Open Banking payments company in the UK Read more
- Ripple Names Monica Long As President Read more
- OneSpan to Acquire Blockchain Technology Provider ProvenDB to Bring Secure Vaulting to the Future of Digital Transactions Read more