Aurum launches $250M private equity global fund
Aurum Equity Partners, a leading investor in fast-growing digital infrastructure real estate data center assets, is thrilled to announce the launch of its $250M global private equity fund plan to close Q1 2024. Aurum has allocated $50M to Hyderabad, Telangana for the development of cutting-edge data centers, while Aurum Venture Partners has committed $5M to support deep tech startups in Telangana. In Q1, 2023, Aurum Venture Partners closed a $50M fund.
Venkat Bussa, Founder and CEO of Aurum, explains, “As technologies such as AI, IoT, Machine Learning, Big Data, Blockchain, and Cloud Computing going mainstream, data center developers are reimagining their offerings with a focus on edge computing. This enables efficient and secure data processing closer to end users. Aurum Equity Partners is uniquely positioned to capitalize on emerging opportunities and generate value for our investors, shareholders, and partners.
Aurum Equity Partners stands out as an investment firm with extensive expertise in cloud, telecommunications, security, ESG, and data center industries. The team comprises seasoned investment professionals with deep knowledge in real estate, venture capital, growth equity, and leveraged buyouts within the cloud and data center infrastructure sector. The global fund will expand its investments in the United States, MENA, and India.
Dr. TV Nagendra Prasad, Consul General of India, SFO, states, “India is the Most Favoured destination for investments into digital infrastructure due to its scale and the potential of ‘India Stack’ combined with prospects for ‘Green Data Centres’ in India. I congratulate Aurum Equity Partners on their initiative.”
People In This Post
Companies In This Post
- Trovata Moves Upmarket with Multibank API Integration Available to SAP and Oracle Customers Read more
- Invesco Advisers Announces Portfolio Management Changes for Invesco Municipal Closed-End Funds Read more
- Guardz Launches AI-Powered Multilayered Phishing Protection To Secure SMEs Read more
- Andorix Deploys HFR Networks’ Time Sensitive Networking Switch to Deliver Converged In-Building Services Read more
- Codego Launches the New Era of Crypto Gift Cards Read more