Apex Fintech Solutions Launches 24/5 Trading
Apex Fintech Solutions (“Apex”), the fintech for fintechs powering innovation and the future of digital wealth management, today announced the public launch of its 24 hour trading capabilities, five days a week. This further opens up optionality for those clients who do not want to be restricted to traditional US trading hours.
Apex began operating overnight trading – a 24 hour, Monday-Friday trading market for its clients in February of 2023. Several industry leading clients are already using Apex to access the 24/5 marketplace.
“Here at Apex, our mission is to bring frictionless investing to everyone. Prior to this, investors were limited by US East Coast market hours. Now, no matter where you sit around the world, you have the opportunity to trade in your timezone,” comments Bill Capuzzi, CEO at Apex Fintech Solutions. “This is just one step in the development of a market structure that will better democratize access to investing worldwide.”
Apex clients will be able to place trades from 8:00pm EST Sunday through 8:00pm EST Friday during non-holiday weeks. For fintech companies servicing clients who want more immediate and around-the-clock trading execution, Apex empowers them with the ability to open up the flexibility and freedom these investors demand.
While there are potential concerns around after hours trading that investors should be aware of, like uncertain prices and low liquidity, Apex understands the need for our clients to accommodate this feature and the firm is prepared to offer the capability, along with the customer service they have come to expect.
Companies In This Post
- US blockchain company, Constellation Network, Welcomes Leading Experts from Top Enterprises and U.S. Government Agencies to their Enterprise Advisory Board. Read more
- JustPaid, AI-powered Finance Startup, To Launch Game-Changing GPT App In OpenAI’S GPT Store Read more
- Eltropy Collaborates with Jack Henry’s Banno Digital Banking Platform Read more
- Ledger partners with bolt to launch device protection for its industry-leading secure devices Read more
- Nigeria: African Development Bank and FSDH Merchant Bank sign $20 million Trade Finance Agreement to support Small and Midsize Enterprises (SMEs) and Corporates Read more