AML make campaign that counts for The Big Exchange
London-based ad agency, AML Group, have created a print and digital campaign for The Big Exchange – a new online platform aimed at investors who want their savings to have a positive impact on the planet.
Created by the founders of the Big Issue alongside a number of business partners including AML Group – The Big Exchange is on a mission to offer a fairer financial system to everyone in the UK. And with a focus on ‘impact investing’, savers who invest in the 36 investment packages offered can be confident that their money will be doing good, socially and environmentally, as well as delivering a financial return.
The campaign designed to encourage people to make the most of their tax-free ISA allowance (before 5th April) will run across on and offline media generously donated by Dennis Publishing and Private Eye.
“Everyone who has been involved with The Big Exchange from its inception continue to support its ethos of low-cost investing to help build a better future for everyone.” says Ian Henderson, Co-Founder The Big Exchange and CEO, AML Group “The Big Exchange is all about straight-talking, straightforward messaging and this campaign reflects the organisation’s simple, direct approach and TOV.”
The campaign will run across multiple titles including The Week, Money Week and Private Eye until first-week of April.
Companies In This Post
- Visa Launches $100 million Generative AI Ventures Initiative Read more
- Wirex Reveals W-Pay: The Revolutionary ZK-powered App Chain for Seamless Issuance of Non-Custodial Crypto Debit Cards Read more
- Juniper Research: Digital Identity Verification Checks to Pass the 70 Billion Mark in 2024, as Businesses Prioritise Fraud Prevention Read more
- Pie Insurance Appoints Audra Foglietta as Chief Financial Officer Read more
- Triterras Announces the Appointment of Vinay Kapoor to Executive Vice President Read more