Alliant Insurance Services Hires Shawna Larson, Adds Strength in the Pacific Northwest
Alliant Insurance Services continues to add strength to its Employee Benefits Group in the Pacific Northwest, hiring Shawna Larson as Vice President. The Vancouver, Washington-based Larson joins Alliant with a diverse expertise spanning the fields of benefits consulting, HR consulting, analytics, employee communications, and plan design.
“Shawna’s ability to meld client-centric service with leading-edge technology and analytics enables her to craft benefits strategies that are designed to enhance performance and improve employee well-being,” said Kevin Overbey, President, Alliant Employee Benefits. “Her arrival provides additional reach and scalability to our team in the Pacific Northwest.”
Larson is an innovative benefits consultant and strategic advisor who will provide a full range of products and solutions to a diverse client base. She partners with clients across a breadth of industries and disciplines to craft benefits solutions that enhance employee wellness, strengthen financial performance, and assist employers in the recruitment and retention of top‑tier talent.
Prior to joining Alliant, Larson was Vice President, Business Development and Employee Benefits Strategic Advisor with an international insurance brokerage and consulting firm. She was also the co-organizer for Oregon’s DisruptHRPDX, an innovative HR platform designed to energize, inform, and empower HR professionals in a TED-talk like setting.
Companies In This Post
- EXCLUSIVE: “Growing Your MGA, The Tipping Point” – James Elliott, INSTANDA in ‘The Insurtech Magazine’ Read more
- PureSoftware expands its presence in Europe with its New Delivery Centre in Bucharest, Romania Read more
- Polygon Partners With Blockchain Founders Fund to Empower Web3 Entrepreneurs Read more
- Societe Generale and Altalurra Ventures invest in impak ratings, a leading impact analysis and rating agency in Europe. Read more
- Onepoint confirms its intent to acquire Atos Digital, Big Data and Security businesses (Evidian) Read more