Customers, and customer experience, have always been at the heart of every financial institution. Nowadays customer experience is the number one reason for consumers to open or close a financial account or product (44%), surpassing the fees (31%) or locations (29%) (says EY). Consumers are pampered with superb user experiences on their tablets and smartphones offered by companies such as Google, Apple and Facebook. Because of this they are expecting similar high levels of user comfort from their financial providers as well.
AdviceGames helps financial institutions to increase customer experience. We develop financial virtual assistants. Like ‘Apple Siri’ or ‘Google Now’ support the consumers in many ways, we are the only company who specialize in supporting the consumer with their financial life and related decisions. We gather data from all type of sources, use these as input in our machine learning platform and create output in scenario plays and servicing tools that are translated in relevant, unique gamified mobile apps, web tools and applied games. To mention a few examples:
- The Advice Risk Game, a machine-learning driven credit risk reduction game that helps consumers to manage their daily budget and therefore be able to pay their mortgage. It is beneficial to the banks (risk reduction) as well as to the consumers.
- Wealth Management Assistant, a virtual assistant that calculates personal investment scenarios based on predictive product risk assessment and customers’ risk profile. It is translated in digital tools for advisors to support their meetings with customers but can also be directly targeted at the self directed customer. It reduces the risk and realizes cost/income breakthroughs.
- Mortgage Track and Trace App, a data driven app service that informs the customer with direct status updates, alerts, actions and feedback.
- Tuum attains SOC 2 compliance Read more
- Monoova Enhances Payment Platform Security with Fastly Read more
- UK payments industry going backwards to go forwards | Pay it Forward with The Payments Association Read more
- PensionBee Announces Proposed US Expansion Read more
- Marsh Mclennan’s Oliver Wyman Completes Acquisition Of Innopay Read more