Yasmeen Jaffer – JJCFinTech – Finovate Europe 2023
At Finovate Europe 2023 in London, we caught up with Yasmeen Jaffer, the Co-Founder & Partner of JJCFinTech. JJCFinTech aims to support clients in achieving complex, strategic, and transformational outcomes in their regulatory onboarding businesses through world-leading digital and advisory solutions.
“We’ve got two sides to our business, we’ve got the solutions side and we’ve got the advisory side. I think one of the reasons why people like to work with us is because our leadership team are made up of people who have all worked at either global banks, or in building solutions in the fintech space for a good 20 years.”
“We built our flagship platform Cerebro which we call our digital regulatory brain. Cerebro is a unique platform in that it is an obligations register, a policy authoring tool and rules repository all under one roof. The reason why that’s powerful is that your traditional banks have tonnes of regulations that they need to adhere to and typically they solve for that by writing policies in every jurisdiction that they’re in. It’s paper-based, it’s manual and it’s very expensive. What we have done, is digitize all of that.
People In This Post
Companies In This Post
- Trovata Moves Upmarket with Multibank API Integration Available to SAP and Oracle Customers Read more
- Invesco Advisers Announces Portfolio Management Changes for Invesco Municipal Closed-End Funds Read more
- Guardz Launches AI-Powered Multilayered Phishing Protection To Secure SMEs Read more
- Andorix Deploys HFR Networks’ Time Sensitive Networking Switch to Deliver Converged In-Building Services Read more
- Codego Launches the New Era of Crypto Gift Cards Read more