Yasmeen Jaffer – JJCFinTech – Finovate Europe 2023
At Finovate Europe 2023 in London, we caught up with Yasmeen Jaffer, the Co-Founder & Partner of JJCFinTech. JJCFinTech aims to support clients in achieving complex, strategic, and transformational outcomes in their regulatory onboarding businesses through world-leading digital and advisory solutions.
“We’ve got two sides to our business, we’ve got the solutions side and we’ve got the advisory side. I think one of the reasons why people like to work with us is because our leadership team are made up of people who have all worked at either global banks, or in building solutions in the fintech space for a good 20 years.”
“We built our flagship platform Cerebro which we call our digital regulatory brain. Cerebro is a unique platform in that it is an obligations register, a policy authoring tool and rules repository all under one roof. The reason why that’s powerful is that your traditional banks have tonnes of regulations that they need to adhere to and typically they solve for that by writing policies in every jurisdiction that they’re in. It’s paper-based, it’s manual and it’s very expensive. What we have done, is digitize all of that.
People In This Post
Companies In This Post
- Eltropy to Host Webinar on How CFIs Can Set Themselves Up for Success with ChatGPT Read more
- Profile Software Offers Digital and Core Banking as SaaS on AWS Read more
- Truist to Present at the Morgan Stanley US Financials, Payments & CRE Conference Read more
- RIBBIT Acquires ValidiFI, Bolstering Data, Products and Market Presence Read more
- BridgeFT Named a Finalist in Three Categories in the 2023 WealthManagement.com Industry Awards Read more