What the Future Holds for AI in Finance
In this conversation with Roque Martinez, CTO at SmartStream RDU, we wanted to get his thoughts on how AI is going to change the finance space. He gave us some insights on what this technology is really capable of, including suggestions of how it can help process data and generate entirely new assets and securities.
He also offers some caution about how it needs to be used with care to ensure loopholes aren’t exploited, but overall he is optimistic about the possibilities.
Companies In This Post
- Juniper Research: Digital Identity Verification Checks to Pass the 70 Billion Mark in 2024, as Businesses Prioritise Fraud Prevention Read more
- Pie Insurance Appoints Audra Foglietta as Chief Financial Officer Read more
- Triterras Announces the Appointment of Vinay Kapoor to Executive Vice President Read more
- Exchange Bank Taps Pidgin to Provide Real-Time Payment Options for Customers Read more
- Kroll Launches Detection and Response Maturity Model and Finds 91% of Businesses Overestimate Their Cyber Maturity, Increasing Their Vulnerability to Cyberattacks Read more