Transparency is key for the future of AI
Where’s it all heading? That’s what many of us want to know, so we asked the Chief Data Scientist at Insurance provider Covea, Tom Clay, for his thoughts.
Ultimately to know this we need to look at what the barriers are to achieving it’s true power, he says. And tech is not the limiting factor.
It’s a lot more to do with the public’s awareness and whether or not regulation has caught up. Ultimately you have to make this new and powerful technology explainable and transparent. You’re dealing with people’s personal data so the future is dependant on how people trust and understand the technology.
Companies In This Post
- DailyPay Now Available on Oracle Cloud Marketplace Read more
- Gate Web3 Startup Unveils 4 Upcoming Initial and Non-Initial Airdrops Read more
- Intuit Launches Food Truck Program to Empower Underserved Youth with Vital Financial, Technical and Entrepreneurial Skills Read more
- MoneyMasters Limited Goes Live with Axia Suite by Profile Software Read more
- EXCLUSIVE: At Seamless Africa 23 the future of African fintech is bright Read more