The Clearing House’s Elena Whisler on Financial Inclusion and Partnering with Buckzy Payments Inc.
In this segment of The Paytech Show, the SVP of Sales and Relationship Management at The Clearing House, Elena Whisler, discusses financial inclusion & the company’s recent partnership with Canadian real-time cross-border payments provider, Buckzy Payments Inc., and why they make a good partner. For TCH, observing the benefits of CBP on every user level and creating a space for financial inclusion to grow is paramount; it is an ethos they share with Buckzy.
Companies In This Post
- A Falling King Dollar Signals a Reprieve for Emerging Markets Commentary From Crown Agents Bank Read more
- Uome Launches New Point of Sale Feature That Comes With a Cost of Living Incentive Changing the Game for Small Businesses & Entrepreneurs Read more
- Brush Claims Unveils New Brand Identity to Support Strategic Transformation and Advanced Executive Growth Read more
- Mike McGovern on the Trends in Financial Institutions Read more
- Roland Brandli on Adapting to the Recent Changes in Payments Read more