Steven Stewart – Does Payment Orchestration Allow The High Street To Compete With Online Shopping?
Here, Steven Stewart, Country Manager UK at myPOS, touches upon whether payment orchestration allows highstreet stores to compete with online shopping.
myPOS is a payment solution provider offering versatile and secure payment services for businesses, including card terminals and online payment solutions.
“In commerce, one click can make all the difference when you’re competing for a sale.”
For SME’s in particular, payment orchestration has allowed them to gain a competitive stance within the ecommerce arena, providing them with a valuable advantage by removing the friction from transactions.
Companies In This Post
- Juniper Research: Digital Identity Verification Checks to Pass the 70 Billion Mark in 2024, as Businesses Prioritise Fraud Prevention Read more
- Pie Insurance Appoints Audra Foglietta as Chief Financial Officer Read more
- Triterras Announces the Appointment of Vinay Kapoor to Executive Vice President Read more
- Exchange Bank Taps Pidgin to Provide Real-Time Payment Options for Customers Read more
- Kroll Launches Detection and Response Maturity Model and Finds 91% of Businesses Overestimate Their Cyber Maturity, Increasing Their Vulnerability to Cyberattacks Read more