Recent Trends in Payments | Stephen Grainger | Mastercard
Stephen Grainger, Executive Vice President of New Payment Platforms at Mastercard chats to Douglas Mackenzie and gives us an introduction to his role & the recent trends in payments globally.
Stephen elaborates on his work with cross-border services at Mastercard, and how their work has allowed Mastercard to bring assets together and operate within the “Account to Account” space. Furthermore, how those assets have enabled Mastercard to facilitate cross-border payments.
The payments ecosystem continues to put more emphasis on the ‘use case’ for payments technology and Stephen identifies this as a driver for the current surge of innovation seen in the industry, as businesses are encouraged to explore technologies that can resolve specific needs & issues.
Watch the full video, to learn more about the recent trends in payments noticed by Mastercard.
Companies In This Post
- 2022 Cybersecurity Census Report: Less than a quarter of financial services organisations feel their business is very well prepared to defend against cyberattacks Read more
- AntAlpha Hosts Digital Asset Conference in Hong Kong Read more
- Agreement with Singapore opens new fintech market for UK businesses Read more
- Binance Launches Next Phase of User Transparency Updates Read more
- Nium Unveils ‘Closed Loop’ Payments Alternative for Airlines and OTAs Read more