Ravi Sharma of UL Solutions on ISO 20022 and SME Liquidity
In this segment of The Paytech Show, the Business Manager of UL Solutions, Ravi Sharma, discusses SMEs and their access to liquidity, and how ISO 20022 can enable instant payments for these businesses. SMEs do not share the same volume of risk as corporates, so their needs cannot be lumped in with theirs – for Sharma, the new standard consolidates the wealth of data surrounding small business needs so that they can access instant payment capabilities.
Companies In This Post
- Spline Data Announces Launch of Its First Quantitative Municipal Bond Curve Pricing Solutions Read more
- Global Fintech Leader Ascenda Announces Axis Bank Partnership Read more
- 21Shares and CoinGecko Release The Global Crypto Classification Standard Report Read more
- Tempo France and Nairagram Unite for African Remittances: A Game Changer Read more
- Broadridge Named Leading Provider of Managed Services Capabilities by Chartis Read more