Mushegh Tovmasyan on Zenus Bank and Providing U.S. Bank Accounts to a Global Audience
At Money20/20 Vegas, we talk to Mushegh Tovmasyan, the Founder and Chairman of U.S. digital bank, Zenus Bank, about fast customer onboarding and the role of regulation, technology, and good marketing in delivering a borderless banking product.
Companies In This Post
- Open Society Foundations (OSF) Award $1.1 Million Grant to Afrobarometer to Spur Future Growth Read more
- Intix’s André Casterman on Why Richer Data is Essential for Real-Time Payments Read more
- (African) Fintech Revenues Could Grow by 8X to Reach $30 Billion by 2025 – Mckinsey & Company Read more
- HashKey Group and SEBA Bank Form Strategic Partnership to Accelerate Institutional Adoption of Digital Assets in Hong Kong and Switzerland Read more
- CMC Invest Launches Plus Plan – Investors Can Now Open Stocks and Shares ISAs and Access USD Currency Wallets Read more