Martin McCann – Trade Ledger – Sibos 2022
“The biggest innovation in the last three years in business banking has been automation and digitization using the software.”
At Sibos 2022, we spoke to Martin McCann, the Founder and CEO of the global software company Trade Ledger, about digitisation and how it can add more value to the role of banks.
HSBC Bank recently announced their partnership with the fintech on their new product ‘Digital Receivables Financing’ – a historically manual process for SMEs and the mid-market corporation – that has now been reduced from two months to two days.
Companies In This Post
- Lumos Technologies Releases Lumos Prime+ Score for Small Business Loans Exclusively Through Lenders Cooperative Read more
- FIN-FSA withdraws Nada express osk’s registration under the Act on Payment Institutions to provide payment service without authorisation Read more
- Trustly closes acquisition of Ecospend – becoming the leading Open Banking payments company in the UK Read more
- Ripple Names Monica Long As President Read more
- OneSpan to Acquire Blockchain Technology Provider ProvenDB to Bring Secure Vaulting to the Future of Digital Transactions Read more