Marlou Jenniskens – How Is The Wealth App Of The Future Evolving?
FF News sat down for a chat with Marlou Jenniskens, Managing Director Digital Wealth Products at ABN AMRO Bank N.V., to gain valuable insights into how she sees the wealth app of the future evolving and how the company plays a crucial role in this.
ABN AMRO Bank N.V. is a renowned Dutch bank that offers a comprehensive range of financial products and services to individuals, businesses, and institutions. They are committed to providing reliable banking solutions and fostering sustainable economic growth.
“Ideally, you should have access to all kinds of options to reach your future goals, because that’s what it’s about.”
“The choices are not only about economic benefit, but also how you live in society and in the future.”
Companies In This Post
- Juniper Research: Digital Identity Verification Checks to Pass the 70 Billion Mark in 2024, as Businesses Prioritise Fraud Prevention Read more
- Pie Insurance Appoints Audra Foglietta as Chief Financial Officer Read more
- Triterras Announces the Appointment of Vinay Kapoor to Executive Vice President Read more
- Exchange Bank Taps Pidgin to Provide Real-Time Payment Options for Customers Read more
- Kroll Launches Detection and Response Maturity Model and Finds 91% of Businesses Overestimate Their Cyber Maturity, Increasing Their Vulnerability to Cyberattacks Read more