Luc Schamhart on How Cloud Computing Benefits Banks
In this video, Luc Schamhart, FSI Lead at Google Cloud, talks to FF News about how cloud computing benefits banks currently and how it can benefit banks in the future.
Google Cloud is a platform that offers a wide range of cloud computing services, including infrastructure, storage, AI, and analytics, enabling businesses to scale, innovate, and store data securely in the cloud with robust support and advanced tools.
“What you can do with cloud computing is fast, speed, agility, at a reasonable price. I wouldn’t say it’s super cheap compared to older data centres, but the cloud makes it possible to scale up very easily.”
“It enables the capabilities of the data side and the AI capability … You can make use of the power of Google since we’ve been, for about 23 years now, in that data arena, we have eight applications with more than one billion users.”
Companies In This Post
- DailyPay Now Available on Oracle Cloud Marketplace Read more
- Gate Web3 Startup Unveils 4 Upcoming Initial and Non-Initial Airdrops Read more
- Intuit Launches Food Truck Program to Empower Underserved Youth with Vital Financial, Technical and Entrepreneurial Skills Read more
- MoneyMasters Limited Goes Live with Axia Suite by Profile Software Read more
- EXCLUSIVE: At Seamless Africa 23 the future of African fintech is bright Read more