Jason Cozens – Can Glint Customers Send/Spend Gold In Real Time?
In this video, Jason Cozens, Founder and CEO of the company Glint, explains real-time transactions using gold and how that is able to support the long-term vision of the company. Glint is the first platform in the world to give clients the ability to easily buy, save and spend gold in real time.
Glint provides an alternative method of transactions via the spending of gold, providing utility as it is separated from the banking systems and also has the ability to be used globally. Overall, Glint aims to build a global financial ecosystem based on gold.
“Really, what we’re looking to do is build a global gold base financial services ecosystem based on gold, making gold payments across the planet from one institution to another, from one app to another, and Glint’s platform can enable that to happen using peer-to-peer.”
“We’ve also launched a new product for wealth managers which allows them to be able to buy allocated gold which is real physical gold”
Companies In This Post
- Nottingham Building Society enhances broker support with increased procuration fee and new residential products Read more
- Shift4 Partners with Give Lively to Offer Powerful Fundraising Solution to Nonprofits Read more
- SmartStream appoints Akber Jaffer as Chief Executive Officer Read more
- Check out the Rockstar Speakers joining the 5th edition of The Fintech Talents Festival Read more
- Metro Bank Has Signed Up to The Race at Work Charter Read more