Ivan Carter – Delta Capital Partners – Fintech Islands 2022
At Fintech Islands, we caught up with Ivan Carter, Group CEO, Director, and Partner of Delta Capital Partners, to talk about his storied career and devotion to making the Caribbean a better place for financial investment.
Carter details the challenges the Caribbean still faces when attempting to adopt new, digital-based, financial systems – Caribbean banks need to be careful due to their perceived high-risk reputation from international and local regulators. However, with the resilient push from the region, including the Eastern Caribbean Central Bank and their introduction of CBDC, digital banking is finally starting to be embraced and taken seriously.
Companies In This Post
- Open Society Foundations (OSF) Award $1.1 Million Grant to Afrobarometer to Spur Future Growth Read more
- Intix’s André Casterman on Why Richer Data is Essential for Real-Time Payments Read more
- (African) Fintech Revenues Could Grow by 8X to Reach $30 Billion by 2025 – Mckinsey & Company Read more
- HashKey Group and SEBA Bank Form Strategic Partnership to Accelerate Institutional Adoption of Digital Assets in Hong Kong and Switzerland Read more
- CMC Invest Launches Plus Plan – Investors Can Now Open Stocks and Shares ISAs and Access USD Currency Wallets Read more