IDC’s Phillip Silitschanu on Digital Identities and Dated Back-office Legacy Systems
In this segment of The Fintech Show, we chat with IDC’s Phillip Silitschanu about the inefficiency that comes with physical identity documents, and the piecemeal of shortcuts built around back-office legacy systems.
Companies In This Post
- Spline Data Announces Launch of Its First Quantitative Municipal Bond Curve Pricing Solutions Read more
- Global Fintech Leader Ascenda Announces Axis Bank Partnership Read more
- 21Shares and CoinGecko Release The Global Crypto Classification Standard Report Read more
- Tempo France and Nairagram Unite for African Remittances: A Game Changer Read more
- Broadridge Named Leading Provider of Managed Services Capabilities by Chartis Read more